- Toronto, Canada
- Full-time, Hybrid (only 1 day onsite)
- Salary: $45,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
What We Offer:
- Dental & Vision care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off (2 vacation weeks + one wellness day per month + office closure during the last week of December)
- Lunch & Learn sessions each Friday
- Off-site retreats
- Contribution to a charity/cause of your choice
Imagine a world where people wake up every morning inspired to grow, represent excellence, and make an impact – that is what Sobirovs Law firm has been striving to achieve for over 10 years as one of the leading business & tech immigration law firms.
We are a growing company, focused on helping small & medium businesses, entrepreneurs and start-ups to relocate to Canada, so they can build remarkable businesses and create jobs for Canadians. We believe that immigrant entrepreneurs make a significant contribution to Canada by driving economic growth and prosperity for our society and communities.
Our brand promise is to provide exceptional hassle-free services to our clients. To deliver on our brand promise we need people who are also dedicated to excellence, and if this sounds like you, come and work with us!
Who We Are Looking For?
- Graduate of a business program or related field
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in business plan writing and editing
- Experience in formulating 3–5-year financial projections
- Ability to quickly grasp complex business concepts and communicate them effectively (verbally and in writing). Knowledge of a wide range of business industries and practices
- Technologically savvy who can navigate easily new digital tools and platforms
- Outstanding research, analytical, and planning skills
- Detail-oriented and high degree of accuracy
- Self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team
What Is In It For You?
- A place where you will have an opportunity to share your skills and contribute to the firm’s growth
- A firm that empowers an independent work environment to unleash your potential
- A competitive compensation package with an insurance benefits plan
- A career advancement and collegial environment in which clever work is rewarded and recognized
- A place where team collaboration is promoted and the latest technology is adored
What Do We Need From You?
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders on projects across various business sectors to understand their needs
- Interviewing subject matter experts and clients to get a deeper understanding of how to write about a product and/or service
- Working with subject matter experts to gain relevant insights into the industry’s standards and best practices
- Conducting market research and feasibility studies, utilizing a variety of sources including market reports, client data and interviews with clients to develop coherent business plans
- Creating and developing professional business plans in support of business expansion, capital investment, marketing and staffing plans
- Formulating 3–5-year financial projections using Microsoft Excel
- Reviewing and finalizing the document by ensuring consistency of the document content and format
- Setting up meetings and interviews with clients to discuss the business plan
This Role Is For You If:
- Quality is something that you cannot sell for short. You consider the result of your work as your personal branding and representation.
- Efficiency and resourcefulness are your second name.
- You do not wait for instructions, you create them.
- You are a project manager by nature.
- You are never satisfied with the status quo and find ways to enhance everything around you.
- You have solid business plan writing experience (at least 2 years)
Things That We Won’t Compromise In Our Work:
- Attention to detail. Do you find yourself, sometimes, in a situation where you skim through a web page and find grammar mistakes in punctuation, spelling, etc.? Does it bother you when you see inconsistencies in the documents? If this resonates with you, we believe you have an eye for detail, and we need people like you!
- Checklists and systems. They help us to stay on top of things and deliver exceptional service to our clients. If this is how you organize your work as well, then you will enjoy working with us!
- Exceptional service delivery. Our job is all about the people we serve and the impact we have on their lives and businesses. So, we are looking for a person who can foster a professional relationship with enthusiasm and empathy…even if you are having a difficult day.
- Improvements. You are constantly looking to improve your cases by asking yourself “What’s working?”, “What’s not working?”, “How can I improve this?”, “How can I make this better?”, “Did I see the results I was hoping for?”, “What are other people doing in the industry?” etc. to achieve desired outcomes for our clients.
If this role sounds exciting to you and you think you can learn and grow with our exceptional team, send your application to us.
- This position is open until filled.
We cannot wait to meet you!
Sobirovs Law Firm Team