Great opportunity alert!
We are a growing company, focused on helping small & medium businesses, entrepreneurs and start-ups to relocate to Canada, so they can build remarkable businesses and create jobs for Canadians. We believe that immigrant entrepreneurs make a significant contribution to Canada by driving economic growth and prosperity for our society and communities. We are looking for Interns who would like to learn how to deliver hassle-free business immigration services to our clients. This role is the perfect fit for someone who wants to work with a dynamic team of professionals and support some pretty cool and driven entrepreneurs.
What You Will Be Responsible For:
- Identify the needs of our team and support your colleagues in their daily activities.
- Support immigration lawyers in their daily work.
- Learn the firm’s service delivery standards and brand promise and contribute to the team’s effort to deliver amazing client experience and results.
- You are the type of person who gets joy out of getting things done. Every day, you will bang out a list of stuff. Fun stuff. Important stuff. Necessary stuff. Do you love lists and checking things off diligently? That’s great, we love people like you!
- You love nailing down the details. You do not need to race through work and get things done just to check them off your list. We need you to have an eye for the details and be able to get your work done right. In addition to being a detailed person, you must follow systems and processes. In fact, just to prove that when you apply for this position you must use the secret subject line for your application – it must include “I found a great opportunity”.
- You are good with people. Part of this role will be emailing and communicating with clients and the team. So, you need to enjoy talking with people and giving/getting direction and be able to do it with love and empathy…even if you are having a difficult day.
We also expect intelligence, energy, organization, resourcefulness and a get it done attitude.
In short, your job is to help drive our mission forward + continue to support our team. And to have fun at work while learning about immigration and business (who wants a job that isn’t fun?).
- We love making people feel seen and supported and nothing fires us up more than to see others winning!
- We are obsessed with clients’ success and enjoy building relationships and getting results.
- We appreciate the work that our team members do and trust that they can do it better than anyone else on the team.
- We celebrate our team’s magical talents of creating excellence out of the ordinary and driving action and results for our clients.
If that sounds exciting for you, you’re in the right place. Come and join us on our mission of creating growth and prosperity for our country, our communities, our clients and for yourself.
If this is a job that gets you so excited that you would even do it for free, we would totally accept that offer from you. But if you prefer compensation (and we totally get it…we like getting paid as well) this is what we offer:
- The rate for this role will be $20/hr to start, with room to grow as you grow and add more value to the company and our clients.
- This can be a full-time or part-time opportunity.
- We have a hybrid model workplace, so you can work from wherever is most comfortable for 4 days a week but come to the office once a week to see your colleagues, receive training or participate in collaboration sessions.
- Internship Term: 3-6 months with a possibility of a permanent full-time job offer.
We will likely get 100+ applications for this role and we simply don’t have time to interview all candidates, so make your application stand out if you want to join our team.
You can send your application to [email protected].
We cannot wait to meet you!