Javahir has an interest in various types of Canadian Law (Criminal Law, Immigration Law, Civil Law). He is studying Canadian and International Law at Etobicoke Collegiate Institute. Prior to starting his internship at Sobirovs Law Firm, he attended seminars, and lectures focusing on Law, Human Rights and Freedoms. Some of his duties include translating various documents, drafting documents and updating different kinds of information from our database. Javahir’s hard-working and positive attitude towards the work makes him a valuable addition to our team.
Etobicoke Collegiate Institute (2016- Present)
- Top 25% CEMC Fermat Math Contest in Ontario (February 2018)
- University of Toronto Faculty of Law Youth Summer Program completion certificate (June 2017)
- Honor Roll Grade 10 (2016-2017 Academic Year)
- Fluent in English, Russian, Uzbek
- Beginner in French
- Conversational in Spanish