Sobirovs Law Firm, a leading immigration law firm, is pleased to announce its upcoming seminars in India on business immigration to Canada. The seminars will take place in April and will focus on providing valuable insights and advice to Indian entrepreneurs and investors who are interested in immigrating to Canada.
The seminars will feature a panel of experts in the field of business immigration, including:
- Rakhmad Sobirov, Managing Lawyer at Sobirovs Law Firm
- Feruza Djamalova, Senior Business Immigration Lawyer at Sobirovs Law Firm
- Sherry Colbourne, President & CEO of Spark Centre Canadian designated incubator
- Nova Oliphant, Director of Business Development, International Market at Synergy Lab
- Tommy Baltzis, CEO, WhiteHaven, Canadian designated venture capital firm
The panel of experts will also discuss the eligibility criteria for these programs, the application process, and the challenges that Indian entrepreneurs and investors may face when immigrating to Canada. Make sure to reserve your seat now!
Who Should Attend?
This seminar is perfect for those who are interested in Canadian business immigration programs.
- High net-worth individuals interested in Canadian investment projects
- Tech companies interested in expanding in the North American market through Canada
- Start-up companies wishing to bring their innovative concepts to Canada to scale
- Business owners/entrepreneurs who want to buy, create or expand their businesses in Canada and North America
The seminars will provide attendees with an opportunity to learn about various business immigration programs available in Canada, including:
- Intra-Company Transfer (ICT)
- Entrepreneur Work Permits (C11)
- Start-Up Visa (SUV)
- Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP)
- Owner-Operator LMIA Program
The panel of experts will also discuss the eligibility criteria for these programs, the application process, and the challenges that Indian entrepreneurs and investors may face when immigrating to Canada.
Rakhmad Sobirov, Managing Lawyer at Sobirovs Law Firm, said, “We are excited to host these seminars in India and provide valuable insights to entrepreneurs and investors who are interested in immigrating to Canada. We understand that the immigration process can be challenging, and we hope that these seminars will help our attendees better understand the various options available to them.“
Feruza Djamalova, Senior Business Immigration Lawyer at Sobirovs Law Firm, added, “Canada offers many opportunities for entrepreneurs and investors, and we are thrilled to share our expertise and help our Indian clients achieve their business immigration goals.“
The seminars will take place in several cities across India, including Mumbai and New Delhi. Register now and kick-start your journey to Canada!
Sobirovs is a team of business immigration and corporate immigration lawyers and professionals based in Toronto, Canada. Our primary goal is to assist businesses, entrepreneurs, and investors from all over the world to relocate and succeed in Canada. We help our clients navigate Canada’s immigration system with ease and provide hassle-free immigration services. We want our clients to concentrate on growing their business in Canada, not solving possible immigration problems.