Sobirovs team is happy to see that our efforts in close collaboration with clients are bringing the best results for our clients.
Here’s a success story of our recent client and his family who are eager to start their new chapter in Canada.
The Basics of the case:
- The client is a middle-aged Indian business owner living in the UAE with his spouse and 3 children
- Before becoming our client, he applied for a Canadian temporary resident visa 1 year ago and his application was still pending when he came to us. We found out that there was a lot of incorrect information in his TRV application, we decided to withdraw that application completely.
- We build a strategy around the Intra-Company Transfer (ICT) work permit application as the client owns more than 5 companies in 5 countries and is the founder of an institution in India.
- While incorporating the client’s company in Canada and researching the specialization area of his new company, our team had to overcome several issues related to registration and licensing.
- A very strong ICT application was submitted on April 29, 2021.
- The passport requests were received on May 12, 2021, although the processing time for the UAE showed 26 weeks!
- The client, his spouse and 3 children obtained their respective visas on their passport on May 27, 2021. See below.
We are happy to have obtained the desired result for our client in less than 1 month from the date of application. It’s been a great team effort and we’re privileged to have such a great team at Sobirovs!
Please note that each case is different and we should be aware of the estimated processing time at Canadian embassies and consulates.
If you want to work with trusted business immigration lawyers, let’s start with booking a 1-hour Strategy Meeting to discuss your options in detail.