Rakhmad brings in his excellent managerial skills to our firm to facilitate the seamless provision of legal services and to oversee the firm’s marketing activities.
With several years of both legal and multidisciplinary experience, he builds upon his exceptional people’s skills and language abilities to reach our valuable clients. His legal expertise focuses on matters of contract drafting and negotiation, corporate and commercial law, aviation law and aircraft financing, and international business transactions. Rakhmad has gained his experiences working at a national air carrier, non-governmental organizations, International Criminal Court, and boutique intellectual property law firm, transportation law firm and leading aircraft manufacturer in Canada and a reputable international law firm in London, the UK.
He is fluent in Russian, Turkish, Uzbek and Tajik, and is conversant in French and Farsi.
- Juris Doctor, University of Ottawa Faculty of Law, Ottawa, Canada (2011)
- Master of Arts, Political Science, OSCE Academy in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan (2005)
- Master of Laws, Central European University, Budapest, Hungary (2004)
- Bachelor of Laws in Public International Law, University of World Economy & Diplomacy, Tashkent, Uzbekistan (2003)
- Bird & Bird LLP, International Aviation & Aerospace Group, London, the UK
- Bombardier Commercial Aircraft, Legal Services, Asset Management and Aircraft Finance Group, Toronto, Canada
- Fernandes Hearn LLP, Toronto, Canada
- UN Office on Drugs and Crime, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- Bereskin & Parr LLP, Toronto, Canada
- International Criminal Court, Office of the Prosecutor, The Hague, the Netherlands
- Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe Secretariat, Vienna, Austria
- Uzbekistan Airways Legal Department, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- Turkish, Russian, French (basic), Tajik and Uzbek
- Law Society of Ontario