Rakhmad Sobirov is a genuinely international Canadian lawyer based in Toronto, Canada. Born and raised outside Canada, Rakhmad studied, lived and worked in different countries before settling in Canada in 2005. He’s always believed that helping people to succeed, whether through legal services or otherwise, will make him a more successful individual.
With advanced law degrees from Canada, Hungary and Uzbekistan, Rakhmad has gained rich experience working on sizeable projects involving international law, complex commercial transactions and strategic planning. Having worked at a global organization and an international court in Europe, he has sharpened his skills at reputable law firms and legal departments in Canada and the UK.
Licensed to practice law in Ontario, Canada, Rakhmad has been managing Sobirovs Law Firm offering exclusive and very focused immigration services to business owners, investors and high-net-worth individuals who want to immigrate to Canada and become proud Canadians. He believes hardworking and motivated business owners make significant contributions to the Canadian economy, overall well-being and its diverse society, and thus make Canada a stronger country.
Rakhmad devotes most of his professional time to working with foreign business owners who want to do business in Canada, relocate to Canada and benefit from Canada’s developed economy and market access.
Fluent in Turkish, Russian, Uzbek and Tajik, Rakhmad helps many foreign business people to understand the opportunities, challenges and complexities of running a Canadian business and immigrating to Canada.
He often tells his clients: “Give Canada a chance, and this country will prove that you made the right choice!”
He believes Canada offers stability, predictability and prosperity to those ready to work hard in today’s unpredictable world.
When he’s not working for his clients, Rakhmad coaches motivated young people from developing countries through his social media channels.
To recharge and relax on the weekends, Rakhmad spends time with his family and organizes some unexpected fun for his two kids. He always eagerly waits for the next James Bond movie to be released.
Rakhmad actively shares his view on Canadian business, corporate, and tech immigration matters. He has published several articles in the following publications:
- SHRM – Canada Reaches Work Permit Cap for H-1B Visa Holders in Under 48 Hours
- Tech Talent Canada – 7 Options for Skilled Foreign Workers Recently Laid Off in Canada
- The Lawyer’s Daily – How to tackle worker shortage in Canada now, republished with free access on LinkedIn at this link.
- The Lawyer’s Daily – Outrageous Canadian immigration predictions for 2021
- The Lawyer’s Daily – Looking beyond COVID-19 and U.S. election: Nearshoring IT talent in Canada
- The Lawyer’s Daily – Beyond COVID-19 and the election: Canadian immigration solutions for U.S.-based IT companies
- Canadian immigration law
- Business immigration, corporate immigration, investor immigration to Canada
- Corporate law
- Commercial law
- Juris Doctor, University of Ottawa Faculty of Law, Ottawa, Canada (2011)
- Master of Arts, Political Science, OSCE Academy in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan (2005)
- Master of Laws, Central European University, Budapest, Hungary (2004)
- Bachelor of International Law, University of World Economy & Diplomacy, Tashkent, Uzbekistan (2003)
- Law Society of Ontario
- Toronto Lawyers’ Association
- Canadian Club Toronto
Bringing You, Your Tech Talent & Your Business To Canada
Get started and make your first step towards Canada. Book your 1-hour strategy meeting with a licensed Canadian immigration lawyer.
Immigration to Canada can be very complicated for businesses, business owners, and foreign employees. Hiring business immigration lawyers with the skill, experience, and patience is often crucial to successfully navigating this complex process. The experienced professionals at Sobirovs Law Firm offer tailored legal services in all business and corporate immigration matters. Contact us for more information on how we can help you meet your immigration needs.
We have worked with & represented clients from all walks of life. Always just one call – or click – away, weʼre happy to help you begin your & your familyʼs journey to Canada.
tried and tested
Our Clients Say…
Our Lastest Insights
Sign Up to be