We provide immigration services to:
- Business owners who want to relocate to Canada;
- High-net worth individuals seeking permanent residence in Canada
- Multinational companies moving teams to Canada;
- Canadian companies hiring foreign workers; and
- New start-up companies moving to Canada.
If you or your business belongs to one of these categories, you are welcome to explore the solutions that we offer as well as read the sample cases that we recently handled. Our skilled team of legal advisors possesses very high standards and wide-ranging experience which has resulted in successes at every level of the immigration process for our past clients. We are well-positioned to assist new clients with efficient, cost-effective, and practical solutions. With our help, you get all of the paperwork done right the first time thus preventing unnecessary and costly delays.
1. Immigration Services for Business Owners & Investors
We offer the following immigration and business services to business owners of businesses located outside of Canada who intend to immigrate to Canada:
- Obtain Canadian work permits;
- Transition to permanent residency;
- Acquire Canadian citizenship;
- Move successful enterprises to Canada;
- Move key employees to Canada; and
- Purchase a business in Canada.
2. Immigration Services for Multinational Companies
We help multinational companies to move their teams to Canada:
- Hire foreign workers to join a company in Canada;
- Obtain travel authorizations for key personnel;
- Support foreign workers’ permanent residence in Canada; and
- Compliance with immigration laws and employment regulations concerning foreign workers.
3. Immigration Services for Canadian Employers
Our immigration services for Canadian companies include assistance with:
- Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) applications to hire foreign workers;
- Recruiting foreign workers and meeting recruitment efforts for LMIA applications;
- Application for or extension of Canadian work permits;
- Supporting foreign workers’ permanent residency application; and
- Compliance audits.
4. Immigration Services for Start-Ups
Our immigration services for start-up companies moving to Canada include assistance with:
- Work permit applications.
- Permanent residency applications under the Start-Up Visa Program.
- Connecting our clients with financial investment organizations such as venture capital funds, incubators, angel investors, etc.