Our tailor-made services for foreign business owners and investors are well-developed to secure Canadian permanent residency through the official immigration framework. After acquiring permanent residency, you and your family will be eligible to become Canadian citizens.
We can help you receive permanent residency through:
- Transferring your existing company to Canada – this is ideal for those individuals that already own a well-established business in their home countries;
- Acquiring an existing business in Canada – this is ideal for individuals that are looking to buy an operational business or franchise rather than starting a business from scratch; and
- Starting a brand new business in Canada – this option is ideal for individuals that want to establish a brand new company or a start-up.
At Sobirovs Law Firm, we can advise you on:
- Developing the most suitable immigration strategy for you;
- Creating a business plan and financial forecast;
- Establishing a corporate entity in Canada;
- Purchase of an existing Canadian business;
- Immigration application for you and your family; and
- Any other issues concerning business immigration.
You can learn more about how you can secure permanent residency and eventually citizenship in our comprehensive guide on the topic, our C11 Entrepreneur Work Permit guide, and our Canada Investor Visa Guide.
At Sobirovs, we take pride in allowing our clients to focus on their business while we take care of the business immigration solutions. Our lawyers have extensive knowledge of the Canadian business immigration framework and a deep understanding of the IRCC and ESDC processes. Take a look at our Success Stories for examples of our work.
If this suits your needs, take these 3 steps to learn more about your options and how we could help you achieve your goals: