We have been receiving reports from different countries that unauthorized third parties posing as our service providers or agents and are committing various fraudulent schemes.
If you think you have been targeted by such fraud or if you know that some parties are posing as the agents of Sobirovs Law Firm, we kindly request that you write to us by email – [email protected]. All communications will be strictly confidential.
If someone is giving negative reviews or opinions about our legal services, please contact us first to verify such allegations before making your decision whether to hire us or not.
Here are a few ways that can help you can identify a fraud attempt:
- Sobirovs Law Firm is a Canadian law firm based in Toronto, Canada and has a representative office in Santiago, Chile. Our website is sobirovs.com and our main email is [email protected].
- Our firm’s team is comprised of fully licensed Canadian immigration lawyers and we are proud to our clients directly. You can check the licenses of our lawyers using the Find Lawyer/Paralegal feature on the Law Society of Ontario’s website.
- We use email, telephone, Skype and WhatsApp to communicate with our clients. This helps us to be effective and offer our legal services at a competitive rate.
- We have an office in Toronto, Canada and a representative office in Santiago, Chile. IMMWORLD is our authorized representative in Chile. All clients from Chile are handled with the help of IMMWORLD. We don’t have any representatives or agents in other countries.
- We are currently developing our network of trusted partners in different countries. If someone presents himself/herself as our partners in your country, please contact us at [email protected] to verify that person. When dealing with clients from other countries, Sobirovs Law Firm only represents its clientele under a written contract (Retainer Agreement) signed by a client and one of our lawyers, Rakhmad Sobirov or Feruza Djamalova.
- The payment of our fees should be done directly to our accounts in Canada and only based on a fully signed contract (Retainer Agreement).
- If someone is asking for a payment using our law firm’s name, please contact us first before making the payment.
- We never take or receive payment details by telephone.
- Sobirovs Law Firm does not call its clients by phone to receive financial details for payment of fees. Don’t share your personal financial information over the phone.
- We do not represent individual clients in any low skilled occupations such as hospitality, farming, retail sales industries or similar occupation. We specialize in helping business owners, entrepreneurs, investors and highly skilled professionals to relocate to Canada and become Canadian citizens using suitable immigration programs.
- We do not guarantee entry to Canada or the issuance of certain visas. We do our best to achieve the desired results for our clients. Providing guarantees of entry to Canada or the issuance of visas is illegal according to Canadian laws.
- We do not charge fees to access government forms or guides.
The best way to avoid any fraud or scam and to make sure you’re dealing with Sobirovs Law Firm is to contact us directly. You can reach us by phone: +1 416 895 3026 or by email – [email protected].
Thank you for your cooperation!