Our client, a Malaysian serial entrepreneur in the Feng Shui and Geomancy industry, contacted us to advise him on possible business immigration routes to Canada. The client had a budget of CAD $300,000. The facts of the case were as follows:
- Our client wanted to establish a Canadian company specializing in wholesale export and distribution of Feng Shui and Geomancy grade gemstones mined and harvested in Canada;
- He is a successful serial entrepreneur with experience in several industries, including Feng Shui and Geomancy;
- He owns 50% of the Canadian company and is the Chief Operations Officer;
- He is highly educated, holding two university degrees;
- The immigration process had to be quick and efficient in order to begin business operations;
- He wanted to bring his spouse and a child with him to Canada.
Taking into consideration the client’s key priorities and required timelines, our team completed thorough research and proposed that he apply for a Work Permit under LMIA Exemption Code C-11. Additionally, our client’s case was eligible for 2-week processing because it fell under the Global Talent Stream immigration program. The client, therefore, would be able to initiate operations very shortly.
The Timeline of the Case
Our client’s Canadian company was incorporated on August 10, 2021, in Ontario.
The business immigration application was submitted on December 3, 2021. It was approved shortly after on January 28, 2022. The client received a work permit, his spouse received an open work permit, and his child received a temporary resident visa.
The client and his family are due to arrive in Canada in the next few months. The client will begin his new business journey while enjoying this new chapter with his family in Canada.
Key Takeaways from the Case
There are various paths one can take in their business immigration journey. Sometimes there can even be more than one viable pathway. However, the most important aspect of business immigration is developing an immigration strategy that is tailored to the client’s background and needs.
In this case, our client fell under the Global Talent Stream program, which is a unique program that is created to expedite the immigration process for eligible applicants. Choosing this pathway allowed our business immigration lawyers to efficiently execute our client’s immigration strategy, leaving him and his family satisfied with their personalized and fast business immigration journey.
Why You Should Choose Sobirovs as Advisors for Your Business Immigration to Canada
Here at Sobirovs Law Firm, our business immigration lawyers have dealt with every business immigration case imaginable. We can rely on our experience to utilize our clients’ strengths to develop the most appropriate immigration strategies and guide you towards the most suitable pathway available. At Sobirovs, we pride ourselves on our personalized approach to each client and our strong commitment to our client’s success! We are here to make this beautiful country a new home for your business and your family!
Take these 3 steps to learn more about your business immigration options and let’s team up to achieve your goals:
- Step 1: Check your eligibility for business immigration programs using our Free Instant Assessment tool.
- Step 2: Check our fees using our Fee Calculator. Don’t worry if the fees estimated by the Fee Calculator seem too high. We can give you a discount if your case is strong.
- Step 3: Book a 1-hour Strategy Meeting with our senior business immigration lawyer to discuss your immigration case in more detail. If we take you as our next client after this meeting, the fee you paid for the meeting will be applied towards our legal retainer.