We provide full-service solutions for foreign start-ups that are interested in bringing their operations to Canada. Under Canada’s Start-Up Visa Program you will be eligible for a straightforward path and rapid immigration process. The applicants first receive work permits and eventually permanent residency statuses and citizenships.
With regards to the Start-Up Visa Program, we can help you with:
- Acquiring a letter of support and commitment certificate for start-up visa eligibility;
- Assessing financial investment benchmarks;
- Establishing your start-up’s corporate structure in Canada; and
- Bringing up to 5 business partners of your start-up and their families to Canada.
At Sobirovs Law Firm, we can advise you on:
- The start-up visa immigration process and procedures;
- Acquiring permanent residency for all eligible applicants;
- Document drafting and submission of your immigration applications; and
- Any other issues concerning business immigration through the Start-up Visa Program.
You can learn more about the Start-Up Visa Program in our detailed review of the program.
At Sobirovs, we take pride in allowing our clients to focus on their business while we take care of their Start-Up immigration pathway. Our lawyers have extensive knowledge of the Canadian business immigration framework and a deep understanding of procedures and applicable laws. Take a look at our Success Stories page for examples of our work.
If this suits your needs take these 3 steps to learn more about your options and how we could help you achieve your goals: